Saturday, August 6, 2016

Entrusted Bible Study! (Beth Moore







There's a new study coming! I love love love Beth Moore and I love Bible study- so I'm super excited about this one. I'm on the launch team and very happy to be able to help promote it. I had planned on buying it anyway to do with my neighborhood group anyway. Since the study is on 2nd Timothy, it's a short enough book to have the option of memorizing. Here's a video from Beth herself giving you some encouragement and tips for doing that along with the rest of us :)

Watch for the hashtag #entrustedstudy in your social networking circles.


There's a special right now! Pre-order and get the beautiful scripture memory cards FREE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!