Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Gratitude Coloring Journal


There's quite a popular "thing" these days with coloring books and for good reason. We live in a chronically stressed out society and adult coloring books are therapeutic. I guess kids are on to something after all.
This little gem of a journal is a great example and even better because the theme of gratitude is also proven to be good therapy. Who knew? God did because He told us in His word :)

The act of journaling is also healthy. The combination of all of these in an eye pleasing book, just the right size for a purse or tote makes this my choice for gift giving. Especially to those who travel, spend time in a hospital bed, or in their own for whatever reason. This would also be great for a college miss heading off soon moms!

I've posted a few pages below for you too see. I'm a visual person myself and always like a good peek. There are printables for free from Tyndale's  Living Expressions Collection line on their Pinterest page.

Check out Tyndale's line here.





You can purchase this on Amazon as well. I use Amazon Smile because they donate to my charity of choice every time I make a purchase.
Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!