Monday, September 21, 2015

Raw Chocolate

Raw chocolate is so easy, delicious and actually healthful... You can whip up a batch in 3 minutes or less and use it so many ways. Heated up to liquification it's a delicious chocolate sauce to drizzle over ice cream or berries, etc.

I like to keep a jar on hand at all times and use in my raw goat milk cappuccinos every morning. 

It's delicious in raw milk- including raw nut milk, heated up and made into a frothy, creamy and healthy, hot cocoa. 

I like to soak a handful of raw cashews and two medjool dates, blend them up in the soak water and enough extra to make 3 cups in my VitaMix with a big spoonful of my raw chocolate (already made up and kept in a jar.) and blend on high until warm and frothy and creamy. Decadent and loaded with nutrients but no chemicals or other nasty and unwanted junk. Try it and let me know what you think!

Eating healthy can be so simple if we have good stuff on hand. 


I mix however much of each ingredient to taste in a jar. Stir it all together while the jar sits in a pan of hot water until blended well and liquified. Approximate measurements:
1 cup high quality coconut oil.
1/4 cup raw local honey
1/3 tsp. Pink himalayan salt or other good sea salt
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!