Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Life Isn't Stuff

I'm trying to remember the beauty in life- thus the picture Doug took this summer.

The washer is still broken.

My bathroom is toast...I mean the shower, one wall, the floor, and the vanity is all rotten through. Water damage big time.

Two horses need their feet done and another possible vet visit.

Hey, wait! Isn't Christmas just around the corner?! Why yes! It is. No wonder I'm stressing out.

I think I will remind myself that "stuff" isn't what life is about. Then I'll have a latte. That fixes everything.



Ahhhhhhh...better.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a gorgeous picture..I love those kinds of photos...they show the power of God in all His creation.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!