Monday, October 1, 2007





This is my very first post on this blog and once I figured it out, I saw that this one is alot better than the others! Thanks Tara and Teresa!

I think since this is Monday, I will just post my dinner menu for the week and my main goals for the week.


Dinner Menu for this week:



Monday


Cheesy Cream of Cauliflower Soup

Cheese & Herb Spelt rolls





Tuesday


Spaghetti

corn

salad





Wednesday


Dinner at Church

(no cooking...yeah!)





Thursday


Tuscan Bean Soup

Corn Bread Muffins

alad


Friday


Homemade Pizza

Salad





Saturday


Swiss Steak in the Crockpot w/

potatoes and carrots

Fried Rosemary Polenta

Salad





My main main goals for the week (that is, aside from housekeeping, cooking, homeschooling, Biblestudy, and animal care...whew!) are





  • make a couple batches of soap- we are almost out!

  • Make granola (I make HUGE batches of this monthly)

  • Make Salsa for the men's football nights ")

  • Clean off my desk. UGH.

  • Start training the jr. does to get on the milking stanchion








Thursday we go to court to finalize our adoption of P. so that will be a relief!


Well, I think that's enough for one week.








2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you here. Had a great time over at your house. It was fun watching P. have her Bday:) Chickens are doing great and already two eggs. See ya Wed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. is so gorgeous...I do have two sons...just for future reference.:):):)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!