Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Need Your Help

Hi everybody. I need a bit of help, please. As you can see my blog is looking way groovy. I love it! But, the sad thing is my links to your blogs and my links to, well, everything, have been lost. If you would please email me or leave me a comment with your link, as well as any links I had on here that you remember, I'd appreciate it tons. I also lost my counter and other widgets, so if you have links to any of the websites I used to get widgets and my counter, I'd really be grateful if you would send those my way too.
Thanks so much!

8 comments:

  1. ok I am going to try again, here we go
    mine:
    www.tumbleweedfarms.blogspot.com
    www.aboverubies.org
    www.faithacrefarm.blogspot.com
    www.pleasantviewschoolhouse.blogspot.com
    www.thehomeschoollounge.com
    www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com
    www.kellishouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot jon corson and beth moore

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely! Here is a link to my blog: http://goatpod2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking very nice over here. Here is mine..

    amazinggrazefarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont forget lil ole me!! *Ü*

    I was just at your web page... bought some goodies too... Cant wait...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dalyn, The blog looks great, am looking forward to more information on the mini nubians and what you are up to on the farm. You have been and continue to be an inspiration to me.

    Renee

    www.fowltailfarm.blogspot.com
    www.tailspinyarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great, sorry you lost your links, I too lost mine with a computer crash. Computer back but links, not. Thanks for the link post (mine) and the handmade swap is cool. I signed up too. Don't forget to add Mary Jane's sites also. Later, Karen This thing always says I put in the wrong password!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot do you make cheese with sea salt and no rennet? Do you sell cheese? Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!