Monday, November 10, 2008

Hick Chicks Soap Barn~

Well, the orders are coming in, and I have to admit, most of my Christmas stock of goat milk soaps are not quite cured! I made lots, and it will be ready for sale the end of this week or next.
I know the website is looking pretty empty, but I thought it best not to put any soaps on there that are sold out or not yet cured.
For those of you wanting some of your old favorites that I didn't get made in time, I am so sorry! Now that the Christmas batces are made, I'll start on the others that I usually stock, like Plain Jane, Natural Baby Bar, etc.
The lip butters will be ready by about the 22nd of the month.
Thanks for your patience!
*U*

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dalyn,

    Did you think I forgot about you?

    I've got two options for you.

    The Olive Tree
    1705 S 24th Ave, phone # is 834-2555

    The owner is Dave Green. He's got an outside teacher coming in but I'm not sure where they are in the lessons.

    Then there is Miri, she's Jewish, from Israel. In her fifties, I think. Super nice. She knows that you may be calling. 965-7235 I think she's in WV too.

    Hope something works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on them selling so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!