Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feminine VS. Feminist

You're on your own kid!

(if your mom is a feminist. Hello Day Care and Nanny Cam)



I was perusing the radical feminist quotes again...every once in awhile I need to remind myself what I have been rescued from.

For instance:

"The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon


Wow?! Really? What for? What replaces the first institution God ever gave to man? (and woman)
There's more though. Lots more!


"I feel that 'man-hating' is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them." -- Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor.

"Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women's movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage." -- Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW
That amazes me. That lady should take time off of her hectic merry-go-round life and sit awhile on my shady porch and sip a latte. Maybe she could relax and unwind enough to see how angry she is! eek! If anybody is a slave, it's certainly her and not me. None of my friends who stay home to raise their own children and make homes for the families they love seem to suffer so terribly either.


"We can't destroy the inequities between men and women until we destroy marriage." -- Robin Morgan




Some of these noble, intelligent women- and I am being totally sarcastic, had an agenda that went quite smoothly, I'm sad to say. They became professors in colleges and universtities so they could influence future generations. We are idiots for patronizing the garbage they sell. be careful of the magazines you are buying ladies.Be careful where your daughter go to school. Be careful who is speaking into their lives and influencing them.

"I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig." -- Andrea Dworkin




"I haven't the faintest notion what possible revolutionary role white hetero- sexual men could fulfill, since they are the very embodiment of reactionary- vested-interest-power. But then, I have great difficulty examining what men in general could possibly do about all this. In addition to doing the s**twork that women have been doing for generations, possibly not exist? No, I really don't mean that. Yes, I really do." -- Robin Morgan



"Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies." -- Andrea Dworkin


Are you kidding me? I feal really sorry for this lady.
(I'm snickering here)


Under patriarchy, every woman's son is her potential betrayer and also the inevitable rapist or exploiter of another woman." -- Andrea Dworkin



This fool obviously didn't even have sons of her own!

No mother, (and I use that word reverently!) could ever give birth to, nurse, snuggle, and raise into strong, manly adulthood,a sweet-smelling chubby baby boy , and utter such contemptable words. Sad. If I have a vain bone in my body, it is my pride in my gorgous sons!


There were so many other quotes, but I wanted to show my kids a taste of the poison so they wouldn't eat the apple, so-to-speak. Thought I'd share *U* Now, on to happier things like a mocha and a good book.

Oh my life is so hard. Slavery! I am forced to take a nap this afternoon. Pity. Woe.
ha ha ha...I really don't know if I should laugh or just feel sorry for women like that, but honestly, they seep toxic waste into society, so I guess I'll save the pity for sons and ex-husbands of women like that.

4 comments:

  1. Dalyn, you are such an encouragement! Thank you ever so much for posting these hideous quotes. When I grow up, I want to be a soft-hearted, loving, caring and adoring wife and mother. (While I sip my tea and eat bon-bons, of course. :)

    ~Serenity <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without men, who will these harpies marry then divorce so they can mooch off of?


    Without men, who will do the dangerous jobs like mining?

    I remember reading and article how a Feminist used "Snow White and the 7 Dwarves" to teach her "Women's Studies" college class that men were lazy and oppressive because they never helped Snow White with the household chores.

    When a (male) student pointed out that the Dwarves were miners and that mining is one of the most dangerous professions in the world resulting in Snow White getting the better end of the deal, he was blasted for daring to offer an opinion that was different from her own.

    Of course, keep in mind that in addition to riskig cave ins, poisonous gases, earthquakes and explosive gases that miners around the world have to deal with, the Dwarves also have to contend with the dangers of Orcs, Goblins, Dragons, Dark Elves, Dark Dwarves, Mind Flayers, Kuo-Toa, Ogres, a Balrog, Smiles or other horrors of the deep I doubt Snow White would jump at the chance to show up the Dwarves.
    Also every day the Dwarves would give her gems that they mined out of affection and appreciation for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on to the very heart of my daily devotions...now instead of bashing the opposition who is obviously confused from generational conditioning, should be prayed for (might as well include our Nation), and lets hear your stuff on Jeremiah 31:22!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!