Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Outrageous

 
So, I recently finished a book that had my complete attention. By the time I finished the last page I was thinking to myself, "that was just like reading the New Testament stories from the book of Acts!"
 
Faith building for sure, inspiring and a book that will really make you rethink your soft life. It's seriously hair raising at times. The story of Tracy is odd and crazy and wonderful. Her friends are every bit as interesting. This book had not one hint of boring- not a bit of the too-common sappy stuff. It's hard-core, faith-in-action, fast-moving, and I still don't know if I want to be like Tracy or really grateful that God hasn't called me to that life.
 I'd say this is a definite must-read.
*I was given a copy of this book free for the purposes of an unbiased review by Chosen Books.
  www.bethanyhouse.com | www.chosenbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!