Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy Happy Happy

 
I just finished this. It took me about 24 hours inbetween bathing children, Church and cooking. And a nap. I have to say, of all the books I've read this year this one stands out for overall message. My family and I are hooked on the show, even though it's pretty scripted, the truth is, it gives us a taste of homemade and homegrown and what we all wish our families were- close. Strong, and full of faith.
The book just really told the nitty-gritty of Phil's life and he tells his story and the gospel and how he lives it with the expected redneck rough style. I loved it. My grampa was a great fisherman and hunter and I have always admired the manly man sort. The Robertsons rock. If you haven't read the book, do. The last couple chapters especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!