Saturday, August 27, 2016

What Does God Really Promise?

Tyndale House Publishing has put out this darling, but truth-packed little book. I think it's fabulous to give as a gift to a new believer, a seeker, or anyone looking to grow and build up their faith.

I have put a link in below the photo of the book so you can follow it and see inside the book. I think you'll be impressed both with the written content as well as the stunning illustrations. I was given a copy as a gift from the publisher in order to write an unbiased review. I'm excited to give it away because as soon as I saw it I knew the exact right person!
This would be a lovely little book for any ministry or person to have on hand to give away.

As you can see in the excerpt each page begins with a common question people have about what God says to us, about us, or  Himself, and then it answers the question and ends with a verse from the Scriptures.
What Does God Really Promise? 101 Questions and Answers About God's Promises, The Church, And The Future is a comforting little book. Small enough for a backpack, purse, or tote bag it's handy size would make it easy enough to carry around and leave as a gift and witness in medical waiting rooms, and other places like that. What would you suggest? I like the idea of leaving it at a hospital general area for places like the Emergency room, Oncology, or Critical Care Units. I'll bet you can think of creative ideas for this helpful and lovely book as well.

 See a PDF excerpt HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!