Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Pictures

We've been blessed to see alot of family this month. First we had my aunt & uncle come for a weekend...here's Ivan hamming it up, pretending to be shot with arrows...can you see why the kids LOVE having him here?

Here he is hamming again...see a pattern? *U* He's got G.'s head rag on and threatening to go out in public with it on!

Next we went to visit Doug's side of our family...

Doug, Gramma, and sassy aunt Sharon







Doug, Gramma, & me







Doug and me, still sweethearts after all these years!


The boys, Gramma, and G.







2 comments:

  1. what a LOVELY family you have. I too, had an uncle Ivan, only mine was very somber... to the point of being scary at times. He WAS my godfather though and really was a gentle man.

    Thank you for allowing us to share in your pics, and - you and your husband look so happy! Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of family fun! I enjoyed reading through you blog...hope you can stop in and visit me soon. Let me know you came by too!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!