Saturday, May 29, 2010

Put an Order in With God

So I got asked to do a review for CSN stores and around the same time had put an order in with the Lord, who is a gracious giver!  I told Him I needed one of these things for when we get our first foster infant, because I need to move the baby from room to room. My husband has a long commute and needs all his sleep, so a baby can't be in our bedroom on a shift night. However, I had no extra cash.The Bible says "ask and ye shall recieve" and I asked. Then I got the email asking me to do a review...I didn't put it together, didn't understand that this was another answer to prayer, until I was given the money to shop for a product to review and saw the baby stuff!
My God is a giver. He is generous and I just wanted that down in public for the record. God is nice! My shipent is on it's way.
*U*

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's just the way God works sometimes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!