Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Boys~

These days my life is full of boys. Three in the house and I love it.
To one I read, play, feed, cuddle and change diapers.

To another I school, train, exhort, read with, drive to football practices, bring snacks to all his games, and still cuddle with. He's a good friend, and we pal around quite a bit. Like today for instance, we took our school books and the baby and went to sit in the sunshine outside at Starbucks to do school. He looked up at me and said, "you know, being homeschooled is awesome!" I love that! It's true.

To the eldest, I watch and stand in amazemanet as he becomes a man. A man of God. He drives himself off to college classes during the week instead of homeschooling with me. He makes me laugh hysterically, he's just that funny, and he still likes to cuddle too. Praise God for that! I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!