Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Favorite Magazines

I'm a magazine hound. Always have been. I love them! I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you. They are not in order of priority, obviously that depends on the issue topics. The one magazine I ADORE though and subscribe to is the Biblestudy magazine. It's less than $15 a year and has an 8 week Biblestudy in every issue. It comes every other month. I love it!

If you want to check any of them out, I have linked the websites to the pictures, so just click!
I'd love to hear what magazines you read and suggest...if you post them on your blog be sure and leave me a comment with the link please!














1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Dalyn...I am now acquainted with some new magazines that I will be looking into further, i.e. Bee Culture, The Old Schoolhouse. Thank you! However, GRIT remains my favorite ~ perhaps because I "Blog" for GRIT. :) Great folks/great magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!