Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things:

Fall is here and it's my favorite season! Here in Yakima the weather is fine...hot days and cool, crisp mornings and evenings. So many good things happen in the fall. So many good foods! It's harvest time and time to gather hay, breed the goats, start school, and best of all Biblestudy starts back up!
Here's a list of some of my own personal favorite things right now. What are yours?

Starbucks Salted Carmel Mocha. In a word, divine. I do mine my own way of course. At the window I order it like this: "Hot Venti decaf nonfat Salted Carmel Mocha with no whip but all the other toppings." whew!
Sharpie Liquid Pencil
genious!! Perfect for school and Biblestudy!

Way excited to have another Beth Moore study to do. Being in a group with other women studying is such an energizer for me. Love it! Can't wait for the November release of Beth's newest study on the book of James. Keep 'em coming girl!


and of course my iPhone 4.
I'm also excited about pumpkins, apples, and lots of other yummy things to eat.
*All the pictures are links*



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That crarmel mocha looks good! I wonder if I could make that at home...

    I like Women's bible studies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!