Monday, March 2, 2009

Charlotte Mason Quote

I'll leave you with a quote today. I am much too weary to catch anybody up on our lives right now.

"Let children alone -... the education of habit is successful in sofar as it enables the mother to let her children alone, not teasingthem with perpetual commands and directions -- a running fire ofDo and Don’t; but letting them go their own way and grow, havingfirst secured that they will go the right way and grow to fruitfulpurpose."--Charlotte Mason, The Original Homeschooling Series

2 comments:

  1. Love this quote :).
    I also copied the quote about exiles from your sidebar. I have a friend who needs your wisdom my friend. Hope you don't mind!
    Hugs,
    Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your page today. I love your pictures and your goats are great. I, too, miss riding my horses and am looking forward to returning to Western Washington.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!