Saturday, May 16, 2009

Revisting an Issue...

This happens because we let it.

Here's part of an email I got this morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Friends,I do not usually pass along "trendy" information or causes, but I feel compelled to share this information with you. I attended a CMDA (Christian Medical & Dental Association) meeting last night with an amazing scientist and researcher. She has been involved with bioengineering for the last 20 years and just recently founded her own company and non-profit (see link below).
Did you know that many of the vaccines being used in the US are from cell lines obtained from aborted fetal tissue???
I did not, nor did the physicians present in the meeting. Dr. Deischer presented compelling research correlating the timing of the introduction of these cell lines with the dramatic rise in Autism.There are other serious moral issues swirling in the field of pharmaceutical research, and her new non-profit is hoping to educate medical professionals and the community at-large.
I can't possibly explain the science, so if you are interested please take a look at the website. As a Christian and a provider of medical care, this issue poses a serious dilema. Can I, in good conscience, advised immunizing with these vaccines?Again, I am generally very skeptical but was won over by this woman. She was insanely intelligent and articulate. I hope you might get to hear her speak sometime soon. She may be speaking at the CMDA conference in TN.www.soundchoice.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a link from my old website that may just educate you a little more. Maybe more than you want, but...maybe we should open our eyes and mouths on behalf of those who cannot protect themselves.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post, Dalyn. I think I might link to it. Why is the American public so ignorant on so many issues? How long did it take for me to hear about this one? Don't even get me started or I'll get in to a rampage about birth control and the lies behind that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea about this. It is so disturbing. It makes me wonder what else they don't tell us.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!