Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fun Stuff- Contest, radio show....

Winter days can be boring, or if you live a rural farm or ranch life like me, they are a huge blessing! Rest! I love being inside by the fire catching up on the books and research I don't have time for the rest of the year. Besides, there's alot of fun stuff going on in the cyber world.


Tonight you can hear about som farm girl businesses, including mine, Hick Chicks Soap Barn, on the Renegade Farmer radio show.

Also, there is a fun blog giveaway on Our Crazy Farm. Go check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lovely! Hope you enjoyed the show, it was really wonderful highlighting you! Your soaps are the best :) How can I move you over here so I can get this soap more locally? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment Be blessed!